HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530Jobst Travel 15-20 mmHg Knee High Compression Socks; helps prevent swelling, discomfort and energizes legs during long hours of traveling.
• The travel or flight sock for healthy and energized legs
• Stylish ribbed dress sock - Unisex design ideal for both men and women
• Compliments both business and casual attire
• Finest cotton blend (33%)-Provides excellent breathability and feels soft on skin.
• Reinforced toe and heel-Provides greater durablility
• All-day comfort band-Ensures that the support socks stay up
• Helps prevent swelling and reduce the risk of deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
• Keeps legs feeling their best.
• Fiber Content: 55% Nylon, 33% Cotton, 12% Elasthan
15-20 mmHg Moderate Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
Discomfort from spider veins
Relief from minor leg & ankle swelling
Relief from minor edema / lymphedema
Relief of tired aching legs
Relief of leg discomfort during pregnancy
Minor varicose veins
For wear following sclerotherapy
Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
| Jobst Travel 15-20 mmHg Knee High Compression Socks |
| Size || Beige || Black |
| 1 || 7884415 || 7884414 |
| 2 || 7884515 || 7884514 |
| 3 || 7884615 || 7884614 |
| 4 || 7884715 || 7884714 |
| 5 || 7927215 || 7927214 |
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you'll need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.