HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530Jobst soSoft 15-20 mmHg Women's Brocade Pattern Knee High Compression Sock.
Latex-free and made of:
Medium weight pattern support socks for everyday activities in a moderate support.
• A soft and comfortable sock you won't mind wearing all day long
• Stylish pattern style makes this support sock perfect for everyday wear
• Easy to don help increase patient compliance
• Superior moisture management with wicking properties, helps keep feet dry and comfortable
• Available in Closed Toe only. Choose from Black, White, or Sand.
• Machine wash in a mesh laundry bag or hand wash with warm water using a mild soap or detergent designed for compression stockings. Machine dry on low heat
| Jobst soSoft 15-20 mmHg Brocade Pattern Compression Socks |
| Size || Black || Sand || White |
| Small || 120205 || 120209 || 120307 |
| Medium || 120206 || 120210 || 120308 |
| Large || 120207 || 120211 || 120309 |
| Extra Large || 120208 || 120212 || 120310 |
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you'll need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.