HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530Your favorite compression stocking is now even more comfortable!
Jobst Opaque 15-20 mmHg Open Toe Knee High Compression Stockings with SoftFit provide year-round comfort while discreetly concealing imperfections in the legs.
Jobst SoftFit is a technological advance from Jobst that is specifically designed to make its compression garments even more compliant. With a soft grip and secure fit, this feature provides further comfort for chronic venous and lymphatic disorders.
Unlike other compression stockings that have a slightly higher pressure at the top band, the unique SoftFit products from Jobst contain softly-adhering silicone yarns inside the top band. This feature keeps in mind that tension at the top band can vary based on the size of your legs. As a result, the band in SoftFit products maintains position of the garment while providing increased comfort.
• SoftFit technology
• Open toe design
• 15-20 mmHg compression
• Cool and breathable texture
• Durable reinforced toe and heel
• Machine wash in a mesh laundry bag or hand wash with warm water using mild soap or detergent meant for compression stockings. Hang or lay flat to air dry
Material made of:
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you'll need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.