HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530Jobst Opaque 15-20 mmHg Knee High Compression Stockings
An ultra soft, fashionable alternative to sheer stockings with effective compression support.
• Inconspicuous opaque knit conceals blemishes, scars, or varicose veins
• Durable reinforced toe and heel
• Cool and breathable texture provides for year-round comfort
• Machine wash support hose in a mesh laundry bag or hand wash with warm water using a mild soap or detergent designed for compression stockings. Hang or lay flat to air dry
• Fiber Content: 78% Nylon, 22% Spandex, Latex free
15-20 mmHg Moderate Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
Discomfort from spider veins
Relief from minor leg & ankle swelling
Relief from minor edema / lymphedema
Relief of tired aching legs
Relief of leg discomfort during pregnancy
Minor varicose veins
For wear following sclerotherapy
Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
| Opaque 15-20 mmHg Knee High Closed Toe |
| Size || Black || Honey || Espresso || Natural || Midnight Navy |
| Small || 115200 || 115681 || 115685 || 115212 || 115752 |
| Medium || 115201 || 115682 || 115686 || 115213 || 115753 |
| Large || 115202 || 115683 || 115687 || 115214 || 115754 |
| Extra Large || 115203 || 115684 || 115688 || 115215 || 115755 |
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you'll need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.