HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530Your favorite compression sock is now even more comfortable!
Jobst SoftFit is a technological advance from Jobst that is specifically designed to make its compression garments even more compliant. With a soft grip and secure fit, this feature provides further comfort for chronic venous and lymphatic disorders.
Unlike other compression socks that have a slightly higher pressure at the top band, the unique SoftFit products from Jobst contain softly-adhering silicone yarns inside the top band. This feature keeps in mind that tension at the top band can vary based on the size of your legs. As a result, the band in SoftFit products maintains position of the garment while providing increased comfort.
Jobst for Men Ambition SoftFit 20-30 mmHg Knee High Support Socks are a stylish ribbed sock designed for maximum comfort.
• Flat seam
• SoftFit technology
• Woven from natural cotton for extra comfort
• High-tech carbon infused fibers for odor control
• Toe box shapes to your foot, resulting in reduced pressure
• Heel pocket is designed to ensure a perfect fit
• Top band is 2.25" wide, helping the sock to stay in place and reduce constriction
• Sole, heel and toe are reinforced for ultimate durability
• Available in six sizes and two lengths (regular and long)
20-30 mmHg (CCL 1) firm gradient compression indication guide:
Moderate to severe varicose veins
Moderate leg and ankle swelling
Relief from moderate edema / lymphedema
Varicose veins during pregnancy
Leg swelling following surgery
Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)