HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530Your favorite compression sock is now even more comfortable!
Jobst SoftFit is a technological advance from Jobst that is specifically designed to make its compression garments even more compliant. With a soft grip and secure fit, this feature provides further comfort for chronic venous and lymphatic disorders.
Unlike other compression socks that have a slightly higher pressure at the top band, the unique SoftFit products from Jobst contain softly-adhering silicone yarns inside the top band. This feature keeps in mind that tension at the top band can vary based on the size of your legs. As a result, the band in SoftFit products maintains position of the garment while providing increased comfort.
Jobst for Men Ambition SoftFit 15-20 mmHg Knee High Support Socks are a stylish ribbed sock designed for maximum comfort.
• Flat seam
• SoftFit technology
• Woven from natural cotton for extra comfort
• High-tech carbon infused fibers for odor control
• Toe box shapes to your foot, resulting in reduced pressure
• Heel pocket is designed to ensure a perfect fit
• Top band is 2.25" wide, helping the sock to stay in place and reduce constriction
• Sole, heel and toe are reinforced for ultimate durability
• Available in six sizes and two lengths (regular and long)
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you'll need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.