HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530Navy for this model has been discontinued. Remaining are only 7 in size small.
Jobst for Men, a compression sock with a fashionable ribbed design delivers gradient compression therapy, yet looks like a men's dress sock!
• Attractive ribbed design with all-day non-constricting comfort band keeps socks up without binding or pinching
• Flat toe seams and roomy toe section for extra wiggle room
• Durable, reinforced heel resists shoe abrasion
• Anti-bacterial additive reduces unpleasant sock odors
• Special soft micro and multifiber yarns keep feet cooler and dryer
• Machine wash support socks in a mesh laundry bag or hand wash with warm water using a mild soap or detergent designed for compression stockings. Machine dry on low heat
• Latex free, 73% nylon, 27% spandex
20-30 mmHg (CCL 1) Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
Moderate to severe varicose veins
Relief from moderate edema / lymphedema
Leg swelling following surgery
Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)