HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530Jobst for Men 15-20 mmHg Knee High Support Socks, a fashionable ribbed design delivers effective compression support, yet looks like a mens dress sock.
• Attractive ribbed design with all-day non-constricting comfort band keeps socks up without binding or pinching
• Special soft micro fibers wick away moisture six times faster than standard nylon, keeping feet cooler and dryer longer.
• Special formula fights odor by inhibiting growth of fungi and bacteria on the socks
• Flat toe seams and roomy toe section for extra wiggle room
• Durable, reinforced heel resists shoe abrasion, strong yarns resist wear and tear
• Machine wash support socks in a mesh laundry bag or hand wash with warm water using a mild soap or detergent designed for compression stockings. Machine dry on low heat
• Latex free, 76% nylon, 24% spandex
15-20 mmHg Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
Discomfort from spider veins
Relief from minor leg swelling
Relief from minor edema / lymphedema
Relief of tired aching legs
Relief of leg discomfort during pregnancy
Minor varicose veins
For wear following sclerotherapy
Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
Jobst for Men 15-20 mmHg Knee High
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you'll need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.