|Available Options: |
|Size: [ ? ] |
(Click an image to enlarge, also see More Images tab below)
The Jobst Bella Lite combination one-piece arm sleeve and gauntlet is worn to effectively manage edema and lymphedema. The special design reduces compression at the wrist to allow for a comfortable fit. This lightweight knit garment is soft and breathable while being easy to put on.
• Regular and long length
• 20-30 mmHg graduated compression
• 2" top silicone band maintains position of sleeve
• Fits wide range of arm and hand sizes
• Can be worn on either left or right arm
• Also suitable for phlebitis, post-thrombotic syndrome, vascular malformations
Fabric content: nylon, spandex, silicone
Additional Product Images (click to enlarge)
Gauntlet & Glove Measuring Instructions
1. Measure the palm circumference at the widest part of your hand (thumb excluded).
2. Measure the wrist circumference at the narrowest part of the wrist.
Wear & Care for all Compression Garments