|Available Options: |
|Size: [ ? ] |
(Click an image to enlarge, also see More Images tab below)
Sold as a single unit. Extra wide model also available.
The Genumedi knee support is designed with a silicone ring that encloses the patella (kneecap). This provides pressure relief at the patella as well as a gentle massaging effect. The effect accomplished by compressive fabric improves blood circulation, while the garment itself improves proprioception and muscular support. Made in Germany.
• Effective grip on leg with integrated silicone dots
• Non-slip system with textured silicone running medially and laterally
• Clima Comfort fabric that is elastic, breathable and moisture wicking
• Comfort zones reduce pressure on back of knee.
Material made of:
• Slight instability of knee joint
• Articular effusions and swellings
• Patella chondroplasty
• Arthritis and osteoarthritis
• Damage to the meniscus
• Patella femoral pain syndrome
• Chronic post-operative and post-traumatic inflammation
Additional Product Images (click to enlarge)
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care for all Compression Garments