HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530Duomed Transparent closed toe calf high compression stockings are sheer support garments for women designed to improve vein health in the legs. These fashionable, lightweight medical compression stockings provide a comfortable fit throughout the entire day. Neutral colors allow you to inconspicuously match outfits in casual or work environments.
• Secure top band
• Reinforced heel and toe
• 15-20 mmHg graduated compression
• Comfortable toe seam that follows contour of foot
• Smooth, breathable fiber blend makes garment easy to put on
Material made of:
• 59% polyamide
• 41% elastane
• Tired, achy heavy legs
• Mild spider veins
• Mild edema
• Slight varicose veins
Machine wash warm and tumble dry low. Do not iron, bleach or dry clean.
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you'll need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.