HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530Duomed Advantage calf high stockings with open toe in petite are comprised of a soft blend of fibers for a comfortable feel throughout the entire day. Made for both men and women, Duomed Advantage garments improve the health of legs via compression therapy that fits your lifestyle.
• Comfortable knit top
• Comes with slippie donning aid
• Durable opaque fabric covers blemishes
• 15-20 mmHg graduated compression
• Reinforced heel for added protection
Material made of:
• 67% polyamide
• 33% elastane
• Mild spider veins
• Slight varicose veins
• Mild edema
Machine wash warm and tumble dry low. Do not iron, bleach or dry clean.
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you'll need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.