HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530
Ships as a Pair.
CEP Sportswear Run 2.0 Compression Sport Socks for Women in White; more energy, greater endurance, and enhanced performance.
CEP Compression is 20-30 mmHg
Compression Running Sport Socks are recommended for all Runners, Triathletes, and Endurance Athletes.
• Filament fiber for extreme durability
• Wide top band for a perfect fit
• Extra-flat toe seam prevents pressure points
• Anatomical Design
• Metatarsus compression zone for arch stabilization
• Open-pore mesh structure in the calf
• Optimized Achilles tendon protector
• The hydrophile finish effectively wicks moisture away from the skin for perfect heat and moisture management
• Air channels for ventilation in the foot region
• More energy, greater endurance and enhanced performance thanks to improved blood circulation
• Activates the flow of blood in the muscles
• Muscle and joint stabilization for reduced risk of injury
• Increased coordination by activating the muscles for a sense of stability and security when running
• 85% Polyamid
• 15% Elasthan
In addition to their compression properties the functional socks are optimally shaped. They don't slip and don't form creases when running. Flat seams - particular in the toe area - prevent blisters and pressure marks. The padded zones in the foot and Achilles heel ensure optimum pressure distribution. CellTex (a fiber finishing, that reduces blister formation, regulates micro-climate, ensures skin-friendly wearing comfort) ensures a comfortable micro-climate and superb wearing comfort.
| CEP Sportswear Run 2.0 Compression Sport Socks for Women in White |
| Size || White |
| II || WP45032 |
| III || WP45033 |
| IV || WP45034 |