|Available Options: |
|Size: [ ? ] |
|Toe Type: |(U.S. only)
(Click an image to enlarge, also see More Images tab below)
Great when preparing for training and competition, CEP Sportswear Recovery+ knee high socks for women are also ideal for recovery. Offering top comfort with the best materials, the fabric in these 20-30 mmHg compression socks is comprised of special knitting in order to boost circulation. This will cause less soreness in the leg muscles. These knee high socks are also ideal for non-sports activities or traveling.
• Extra-flat toe seam
• Perfect anatomical fit and comfortable foot padding
• Top band to maintain position of garment
• Control of heat and reduction of moisture
• Material is made to minimize odors and bacteria
Fiber content is latex free and made of:
• 85% polyamide
• 15% spandex
20-30 mmHg (CCL 1) firm gradient compression indication guide:
• Moderate to severe varicose veins
• Moderate leg and ankle swelling
• Relief from moderate edema / lymphedema
• Varicose veins during pregnancy
• Leg swelling following surgery
• Following sclerotherapy
• Orthostatic hypotension
• Postural hypotension
• Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
Additional Product Images (click to enlarge)
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care for all Compression Garments