|Available Options: |
|Size: [ ? ] |
(Click an image to enlarge, also see More Images tab below)
Sold as a pair
CEP Ski Ultralight Compression Socks for Women are the thinnest ski socks ever made by CEP. The ultra-light material provides a wrinkle-free fit that allows you direct contact to your boot. These socks improve circulation while ensuring that your legs stay stronger, toes stay warmer and boots fit better. The Ski Ultralight is a breathable, moisture-wicking knee high sock that is designed for the athlete. Ideal for downhill skiing, cross country skiing, snowboarding and more.
• 20-30 mmHg graduated compression
• SMART INFRARED technology
• 200 Needle Knitting Construction for ultra-thin fit
• Anatomically optimized foot section
• Decreases swelling and maintains boot fit
• Superior moisture-wicking fibers keep feet fresh and dry
• Antibacterial silver treatment reduces odors
Material is latex-free and made of:
• 66% Polyamid
• 17% Merino
• 17% Spandex
Additional Product Images (click to enlarge)
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care for all Compression Garments