|Available Options: |
|Size: [ ? ] |
(Click an image to enlarge, also see More Images tab below)
Sold as a pair
CEP Ski Merino Compression Socks for Men help you hit the slopes with ultimate comfort. Made with a blend of merino wool and high-tech synthetic fibers, these socks keep your feet warm and dry throughout the day. Your legs will stay stronger, the toes will remain warmer and boots will fit better. Ideal for downhill skiing, cross country skiing and snowboarding. Made in Germany.
• 20-30 mmHg graduated compression
• SMART INFRARED technology
• Anatomically optimized foot section
• Increased circulation for stronger legs and warmer toes
• Decreases swelling to maintain fit of boot
• Superior moisture-wicking fibers
• Antibacterial silver treatment reduces odors
Material is made of:
• 67% Polyamid
• 23% Merino
• 10% Spandex
Additional Product Images (click to enlarge)
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care for all Compression Garments