CEP Run 20-30 mmHg Compression Calf Sleeves 4.0 for Men
CEP Run 4.0 sleeves elevate performance and reduce recovery time better than ever. The enhanced profile efficiently activates nutrients to the calf muscles, causing your legs to feel stronger and lighter. Reduce swelling and recover faster with the most comfortable CEP sport sleeve to date.
- 20-30 mmHg graduated compression
- Available in black, white, pink, petrol, ocean
- Open structure design improves ventilation for optimal breathability
- Contains silver to reduce odor and bacteria
- HEIQ clima-management cools skin
- Smart Dry Extreme Air technology adapts to weather conditions so you can stay cool and dry in summer yet warm in winter
- Stabilizes muscles to help prevent shin splints
- Recovery starts during activity thanks to accelerated removal of lactic acid that causes cramping and inflammation
Fabric is latex-free and made of:
- 77% polyamide
- 23% spandex
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks, all you will need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are shown below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.