|Available Options: |
|Size: [ ? ] |
(Click an image to enlarge, also see More Images tab below)
Remaining are 1 of size 3 and 3 of size 5.
CEP Recovery+ Merino 20-30 mmHg knee high socks for men are perfect for recuperation, travel or just daily use. These socks are constructed of the finest soft Merino wool, which provides optimal thermal balance. Made in Germany.
• Precise anatomical fit
• 20-30 mmHg compression
• Improves recovery and reduces swelling
• Comfortable top band maintains position of sock
• Top quality fabric, exceptional durability
• Continuous maintenance of heat and moisture
• Anti-bacterial to reduce odors
Material made of:
• 74% Polyamide
• 15% Merino Wool
• 11% Elastane
Additional Product Images (click to enlarge)
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care for all Compression Garments