|Available Options: |
|Size: [ ? ] |
(Click an image to enlarge, also see More Images tab below)
This product has been discontinued.
Remaining in cranberry orange: 3 of size 2, 2 of size 3
CEP Progressive+ Ski Thermo Compression Socks are made of a thicker fabric to provide warmth and maximize insulation. With a precise anatomical fit, these German-made socks ensure a snug feel in your boots while improving essential blood circulation.
Thanks to comfortable compression in these extra durable socks, your legs will feel lighter after a long day of skiing. Throughout your day of activity, the compression will help to reduce swelling as well as improve coordination and stabilization of muscles and joints.
Available in blue/azure, forest/light green and cranberry/orange.
• Special design for temperature regulation
• 20-30 mmHg graduated compression
• Flat toe seam to prevent irritation
• Padded areas at shin and ankle
• Microfiber technology for superior comfort
• Superior quality fabric and construction
• Anti-bacterial properties which reduce odor
• Moisture management to help maintain dry skin
Material made of:
85% Nylon (Polyamide)
Additional Product Images (click to enlarge)
Wear & Care for all Compression Garments