|Available Options: |
|Size: [ ? ] |
(Click an image to enlarge, also see More Images tab below)
CEP Progressive+ NightTech socks fuse the exceptional qualities of the popular Run 2.0 sock with additional features geared for style and safety. These uniquely knit socks have reflective dots on the back which can easily be seen when outdoor visibility is reduced. (Socks reflecting light are shown in last two photos above).
CEP's proprietary compression profile for NightTech socks is clinically proven to enhance performance and decrease risk of injury. The graduated and consistent compression contains the calf muscle and increases circulation. This helps prevent shin splints and delayed onset muscle soreness.
The fabric design allows warm air to cool as it flows through the sock and make contact to the skin. The front of the shin features an improved heat and moisture venting zone which pulls sweat away from the body and reduces skin temperature up to 6º F.
• 20-30 mmHg graduated compression
• Halo band at top maintains position of socks
• Anatomically padded cushioning
• Seamless toe closure protects against blisters
• Shapes to foot without restricting toes
• Compression fibers wrap around leg over 300 times. This gives calf muscles the highest support and stability while preventing micro tears in the connective tissues that may cause shin splints.
Additional Product Images (click to enlarge)
Wear & Care for all Compression Garments