|Available Options: |
|Size: [ ? ] |
(Click an image to enlarge, also see More Images tab below)
This item has been DISCONTINUED. Returns will not be accepted.
7 of size 4
4 of size 5.
CEP Progressive calf sleeves 2.0 for men help to improve performance, prevent shin splints and increase circulation. The proprietary compression profile reduces micro-trauma to the muscles in the lower leg. Ideal for workouts, runs and other exercise activities. Made in Germany.
Sold as a pair.
• Deep ocean / green color
• Top band secures position of sleeve
• 20-30 mmHg graduated compression
• Same compression as CEP's knee high Run socks 2.0
• Fabric creates cooling effect when air hits moisture that has been pulled from skin surface
• High-tech fibers wrap around leg over 300 times to give maximum support to calf muscle
Material made of:
• 79% polyamide (nylon)
• 21% elastane
Additional Product Images (click to enlarge)
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care for all Compression Garments