|Available Options: |
|Size: [ ? ] |
(Click an image to enlarge, also see More Images tab below)
This item has been DISCONTINUED. Returns will not be accepted. Remaining are
1 of size 2
1 of size 3
2 of size 5
2 of size 6
4 of size 7
Adhering to top quality control standards, the CEP unisex Ortho+ 20-30 mmHg compression knee brace provides support for mild knee injuries. Reducing pain, swelling and inflammation, the brace improves circulation and coordination while stabilizing muscles and joints. The 3D design assures a perfect fit around the knee while silicone dots at top band provide a stable fit. This allows the brace to be effective in any condition. Highly durable, this product is geared for long-term use and will easily sustain over 150 wears and washes. Made in Germany.
Additional features and benefits:
• Extra stretchy material
• Knitted fabric with breathability and moisture absorption
• Integrated non-slip bands provide secure positioning
• Anatomical fit, especially in popliteal region at back of knee
• Joints are supported via targeted compression and silicone reinforced bracing
• Speeds up recovery by cycling blood and fluids to injured muscles and joints
• Further stability is created with lateral bracing bars and a cushioned knee cap pad
• Ideal for soccer, basketball, baseball, volleyball or any other sport in which strain is put on the knees
• Removable silicone buttress helps with kneecap tracking while reducing pressure on the cap during deep flexion
• Made with advanced synthetic fibers that absorb moisture and reduce odors and bacteria
Fabric made of:
• 50% nylon (polyamide)
• 30% polyester
• 20% spandex
Additional Product Images (click to enlarge)
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care for all Compression Garments