|Available Options: |
|Size: [ ? ] |
(Click an image to enlarge, also see More Images tab below)
Warm Clima technology in CEP Hiking Light Merino socks allows for optimum body temperature, moisture management and enhanced durability. 20% lighter than the Hiking Merino sock, the Hiking Light Merino sock is constructed with thinner fabric for more breathability during warmer hikes. Made in Germany.
Available in stone grey/grey, marine blue/grey, sungold/black
• 15-20 mmHg compression on foot and arch
• 20-30 mmHg compression from ankle to calf
• Close-fitting asymmetric toe box
• Seamless toe for blister-free fit
• Specifically-placed padding for extra cushioning
• Proprioception and muscle activation for greater accuracy
• Blend of synthetic fibers and finest Merino wool for best comfort
• Optimized supply of nutrients for lighter-feeling legs
• Warm Clima technology blends comfortable wearing traits of merino wool with high quality polyamide fibers
Material made of:
15% merino wool
Additional Product Images (click to enlarge)
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care for all Compression Garments