|Available Options: |
|Size: [ ? ] |
(Click an image to enlarge, also see More Images tab below)
Sold as a pair.
In addition to fresh colors and a waveform motif, CEP HeartBeat compression socks are distinguished by targeted medi compression for more foot power and lightness. Integrated with Best Clima technology, HeartBeat socks have a balanced blend of materials for warm and cold temperatures that adapt to your specific athletic activities. Made in Germany.
Colors designs available in dark clouds, sun light, Vulcan flame, ocean wave
• Anatomical design
• 20-30 mmHg graduated compression
• Optimal heat and moisture management
• Proprioceptive ankle and arch stabilization
• Use of hydrophilic materials ensures quick moisture removal
• Integrated filament yarns for extremely durable fabric
• Precisely defined compression profile improves recovery and performance
• Exact compression control with a compression thread put into every stitch row
Material made of:
Additional Product Images (click to enlarge)
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care for all Compression Garments