(Click an image to enlarge, also see More Images tab below)
CEP Dynamic Outdoor Light Merino Mid-Cut socks are geared for a variety of hiking environments, including conditions that are warm and humid. These lightweight and durable socks have an optimal thermal balance which results from a superior blend of premium merino wool and advanced, high-tech fibers. The close, accurate fit of these German-made garments helps to prevent blisters and allow for an extra comfortable feel.
• 20-30 mmHg graduated compression
• Mid-cut height fits to above hiking boots
• Exceptional control of heat and moisture
• Anti-bacterial properties for reduction of odors
• Extra-flat toe seam to minimize any friction with skin
• Padded at ankle bones and over first metatarsal head of foot
• Compression fibers wrap around foot and ankle, giving joints and muscles outstanding support and stability.
Material made of:
• 74% Polyamide
• 15% Merino Wool
• 11% Elastane
Machine wash with cold water. Hang to dry or use low dryer heat. Do not use bleach or Woolite.
Additional Product Images (click to enlarge)
Wear & Care for all Compression Garments