|Available Options: |
|Size: [ ? ] |
Purchase 2 or more and get
(Click an image to enlarge, also see More Images tab below)
Green/black for this model sock has been DISCONTINUED and is NOT RETURNABLE. Remaining are only 3 of size 2 and 3 of size 3.
CEP Dynamic Mid-Cut Outdoor compression socks are geared for hiking in a range of temperatures, even during extended outings. These highly durable socks have an optimal thermal balance which results from a superior blend of premium merino wool, the finest silk and high-tech fibers. The close, anatomical fit of these German-made garments helps to prevent blisters and allow for an extra comfortable feel.
• Mid-cut height fits to above hiking boots
• Exceptional control of heat and moisture
• Anti-bacterial properties for reduction of odors
• Improves circulation and reduces swelling
• Targeted 15-20 mmHg compression on foot and arch
• Extra-flat toe seam to minimize any friction with skin
• Padded at ankle bones and over first metatarsal head of foot
• Compression fibers wrap around foot and leg over 300 times, giving joints and muscles outstanding support and stability
• 64% Nylon (Polyamide)
• 18% Merino Wool
• 10% Spandex
• 8% Silk
Machine wash with cold water. Hang to dry or use low dryer heat. Do not use bleach or Woolite.
Additional Product Images (click to enlarge)
Wear & Care for all Compression Garments