|Available Options: |
|Size: [ ? ] |
(Click an image to enlarge, also see More Images tab below)
Sold as a pair
Not only does the CEP 3.0 knee high tall sock have an updated design, this athletic sock with high-tech yarn also provides improved compression and stabilization. Accurate compression hugs the calf, increasing blood flow up to 40% and eliminating energy lost from impact vibration. This allows for more leg power and a boost in endurance. Made in Germany.
• Natural-fitting toe box
• 20-30 mmHg graduated compression
• Proprioceptive ankle and arch stabilization
• SMART DRY technology dries sock faster than 2.0
• FERAN ICP silver ion treatment prevents bacteria and odor
• Arch support helps relieve plantar fasciitis and decrease swelling at surface of leg
• HEIQ Clima-Management technology for faster evaporation and cooling
• Suitable for running, cycling, training and other endurance activities
Latex-free and made of:
• 85% polyamide
• 15% spandex
Additional Product Images (click to enlarge)
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care for all Compression Garments