HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530Assure by Medi 15-20 mmHg Open Toe Calf High Compression Stockings in Petite
The improved Assure by Medi Support Hose; an economical, soft, breathable stocking for men and women. Assure by Medi unisex stockings feature a soft, breathable knit that's easy to put on and comfortable to wear all day. Assure by Medi offers great value and benefit by combining accurate medical compression with an affordable price. Assure support hosiery is latex-free and is washer/dryer friendly.
• Now available in Petite length
• The fabric is slightly thicker and more opaque
• They are more comfortable and have a softer feel to them
• There is a larger foot area
• Item# 148
• 76% Polyamid
• 24% Elasthan
| Assure by Medi 15-20 mmHg Open Toe Calf High - 148 |
| Size || Beige |
| Small || 14801 |
| Medium || 14802 |
| Large || 14803 |
| Extra Large || 14804 |
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you'll need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.