HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530Activa Sheer Therapy 15-20 mmHg Open Toe Knee High Compression Stockings
• Sheer material, silky look and feel
• Comfortable top band
• Reinforced heel and open toe
• Latex Free
15-20 mmHg Moderate Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
Discomfort from spider veins
Relief from minor leg & ankle swelling
Relief from minor edema / lymphedema
Relief of tired aching legs
Relief of leg discomfort during pregnancy
Minor varicose veins
For wear following sclerotherapy
| Activa Sheer Therapy Open Toe 15-20 mmHg Knee High Compression Stockings |
| Size || Nude |
| A || H20401 |
| B || H20402 |
| C || H20403 |
| D || H20404 |
| Queen || H20405 |
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you'll need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.