HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530Activa Men's Ribbed Dress 15-20 mmHg Compression Socks
• Balloon toe and heel pocket
• Non-binding top band
• Attractive ribbed dress style
• Nylon/Spandex with soft Microfiber construction
• Latex Free
15-20 mmHg Moderate Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
Discomfort from spider veins
Relief from minor leg & ankle swelling
Relief from minor edema / lymphedema
Relief of tired aching legs
Relief of leg discomfort during pregnancy
Minor varicose veins
For wear following sclerotherapy
| Activa Men's Ribbed Dress 15-20 mmHg Compression Socks |
| Size || Tan || Black || Navy || White || Brown |
| Small || H2501 || H2561 || H2541 || H2511 || H2571 |
| Medium || H2502 || H2562 || H2542 || H2512 || H2572 |
| Large || H2503 || H2563 || H2543 || H2513 || H2573 |
| Extra Large || H2504 || H2564 || H2544 || H2514 || H2574 |
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you'll need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.