|Available Options: |
|Size: [ ? ] |
(Click an image to enlarge)
Ships as a Pair.
Zensah Gradient Compression Leg Sleeves in Neon Pink; designed to help increase circulation and ease muscle strain.
Zensah Calf/Shin sleeves are ideal for runners, cyclists, and triathletes or anyone else who is on their feet. They can be worn during training, recovery or for traveling. The sleeves are made with Zensah Fabric which has silver helping to regulate skin temperature and fight bacteria.
• Zensah Fabric
Anti-microbial, Thermal Regulating, Moisture Wicking, and Ultra-Breathable.
• Ergonomic Fit
Seamless technology and superior design ensures maximum comfort and relief.
• Dual Action Support
This Compression Leg Sleeve provides 360 degree support for both the calf and shin.
• Pin-Point Compression
Gradient Compression increases circulation and increases oxygen blood flow for maximum relief.
• Chevron Ribbing
Same taping schematic used by athletic trainers to help prevent shin splints.
• What it's made of:
• Increased Circulation
• Relief from Aches & Pains
• Decreased Swelling when Traveling
• Cool and Soothing Comfort
Ships in Pairs
Ideal care for Zensah apparel is machine wash cold, and delicate machine dry.
Additional Product Images (click to enlarge)
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care for all Compression Garments