|Available Options: |
|Size: [ ? ] |
(Click an image to enlarge, also see More Images tab below)
Especially geared for runners who desire extra thermal protection for their legs, Zensah Wool compression leg sleeves are great for runs in colder environments. The natural insulation is a result of FastWool, a high quality Merino wool that is void of any itchy feeling. Along with true graduated compression, this is a comfortable garment that speeds up your muscle healing while increasing circulation and averting soreness. Made in Italy.
• 15-20 mmHg
• Support for shin splints
• Comes in black, neon pink and heather silver.
• Reinforcement specifically for shin and calf
• Seamless garment will not cause chafing
• Moisture-absorbing fabric allows product to remain dry during severe weather conditions
21% Merino wool
Additional Product Images (click to enlarge)
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care for all Compression Garments