|Available Options: |
|Size: [ ? ] |
|Toe Type: |(U.S. only)
(Click an image to enlarge, also see More Images tab below)
Therafirm Sheer EASE women's thigh high compression stockings with diamond pattern are intended to deter mild edema, moderate swelling, DVT and moderate varicose veins. These 20-30 mmHg compression stockings offer comfort for tired, achy legs. Available in Short and Long length. These fashionable stockings come in black only. Made in USA.
• Comfort silicone band that is non-confining while retaining position of stockings
• Elastic properties allow for easy donning
• Fabric that is extra soft and breathable
• Reinforced heel and toe for extra strength, plus smooth toe seam
• Hand wash in lukewarm or cold water with mild detergent and lay flat to dry
• True gradient compression gradually decreases towards the top of stocking, thereby increasing flow of blood
Fiber content is latex-free and made of:
20-30 mmHg (CCL 1) firm gradient compression indication guide:
Moderate to severe varicose veins
Moderate leg and ankle swelling
Relief from moderate edema / lymphedema
Varicose veins during pregnancy
Leg swelling following surgery
Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
Additional Product Images (click to enlarge)
Thigh High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, about half an inch above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Find the widest part of your thigh - right under your buttocks. Measure the circumference of this part of your thigh.
4. Measure the distance from the bottom of your buttocks to the floor.
Wear & Care for all Compression Garments