HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530Therafirm Ease Opaque Trouser socks are accented by a Chevron knit pattern. The 20-30 mmHg compression level deters moderate swelling while alleviating fatigued sore legs and feet. The graduated compression provides the greatest level of pressure at the ankle while steadily decreasing towards the top of the sock. This results in increased flow of blood.
Comes in black, khaki and navy. Short and Long lengths available. Made in the USA.
• Elastic properties that allow for easy donning
• Reinforced heel and toe for extra strength, plus smooth toe
• Top is non-confining and retains position of socks
• Fabric that is extra soft and breathable
• CoolMax material absorbs moisture to maintain dry feet
20-30 mmHg (CCL 1) firm gradient compression indication guide:
Moderate to severe varicose veins
Moderate leg and ankle swelling
Relief from moderate edema / lymphedema
Varicose veins during pregnancy
Leg swelling following surgery
Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)