|Available Options: |
|Size: [ ? ] |
|Toe Type: |(U.S. only)
(Click an image to enlarge, also see More Images tab below)
Therafirm EASE women's microfiber knee high stockings are intended to deter moderate edema and swelling, DVT and mild varicose veins. These 20-30 mmHg fashionable compression garments offer comfort for fatigued, achy legs. Available in Short and Long lengths. Comes in black, sand, coal, cocoa and navy. Made in USA.
• Elastic properties allow for easy donning
• Fabric that is extra soft
• Graduated compression gradually decreases towards the top of stocking, thereby increasing flow of blood
• Reinforced heel and toe for extra strength, plus smooth toe
• Hand wash in lukewarm or cold water with mild detergent and lay flat to dry
20-30 mmHg (CCL 1) firm gradient compression indication guide:
Moderate to severe varicose veins
Moderate leg and ankle swelling
Relief from moderate edema / lymphedema
Varicose veins during pregnancy
Leg swelling following surgery
Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
Additional Product Images (click to enlarge)
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care for all Compression Garments