HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530Therafirm Core-Spun 15-20 mmHg Knee High Compression Socks
An everyday sock with ultra-stretchy core-spun yarns that make compression socks easier to don & more comfortable to wear. Improve circulation, prevent mild swelling, and relieve tired, achy legs and feet!
• Ultra stretchy yarns make the sock easier to put on
• Moisture wicking fibers
• Comfort designed top is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
• Added thickness makes the sock more comfortable for all-day wear
• Black and Navy colors contain X-Static silver fibers for moisture wicking
• Reinforced, comfortable heel and toe
• Nylon, Spandex, and Polyester
• Perfect for long distance travelers
Fiber content is latex free
Black is made of:
White is made of:
Khaki is made of:
Navy is made of:
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you'll need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.