HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530
SmoothToe Prime Dress 15-20 mmHg Closed Toe Knee High Graduated Compression Socks; luxury with the benefits of compression technology.
• Moisture Management
SmoothToe Anti-Microbial Technology helps prevent growth of odor-causing bacteria in sock.
• Seamless Construction
Helps protect the feet from irritation due to rubbing.
All styles fit up to a 20 inch calf.
Dress appearance. Ideal for formal wear.
• Diabetic Friendly
A seamless toe make these unisex socks suitable for diabetics.
• 92% Nylon
• 8% Spandex
SmoothToe Prime Dress 15-20 mmHg Compression Socks provide relief from these painful symptoms and conditions:
• Standing at work
• Tired, aching legs and feet
• Swollen Ankles
• Sore Feet
• Plantar Fasciitis
• Mild Varicose Veins
• Restless Legs
• Poor Circulation/Diabetes
| SmoothToe Prime Dress 15-20 mmHg Closed Toe Knee High Compression Socks |
| Size || Black || Khaki || White |
| Medium || MB1520D || MK1520D || |
| Large || LB1520D || LK1520D || LW1520D |
| Extra Large || XLB1520D || XLK1520D || XLW1520D |
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you'll need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.