HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530Sigvaris Zurich 15-20 mmHg Calf High Compression Socks for Women 152C; all season Merino Wool luxury graduated compression socks!
Sigvaris Zurich All Season Wool socks are made from extra-fine Merino Wool. Merino Wool is much finer and superior than traditional wool, making it smooth against the skin. Medically proven to increase circulation from your toes to your heart. Zurich socks provide achy-free legs all day long!
• Truly innovative design improves energy levels.
• Fashionable - soft as Cashmere Wool. Perfect for every day wear!
• Thermo regulating - perfect for wear All-Season!
• Soft, comfortable, & non-itchy against your skin.
• Keeps feet dry.
Item # 152C
• 52% Extra Fine Australian Merino Wool
• 38% Nylon
• 9% Spandex
15-20 mmHg Moderate Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
Discomfort from spider veins
Relief from minor leg & ankle swelling
Relief from minor edema / lymphedema
Relief of tired aching legs
Relief of leg discomfort during pregnancy
Minor varicose veins
For wear following sclerotherapy
Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
| Sigvaris Zurich 15-20 mmHg Calf High Compression Socks for Women 152C |
| Size || Black || Navy || Brown |
| A || 152CA99 || 152CA10 || 152CA11 |
| B || 152CB99 || 152CB10 || 152CB11 |
| C || 152CC99 || 152CC10 || 152CC11 |
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you'll need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.