HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530Sigvaris 841C Soft Opaque 15-20 mmHg Closed Toe Knee High Compression Stockings; soft and stylish medical compression therapy.
• Double covered inlay yarns optimize softness
• Extremely soft and comfortable
• Precise fit
• Easy to Don and Doff
Durable Support Hose
• Lasting MicroFiber Softness without chemical additives
• High-tech yarns provide excellent moisture management and breathability
• Stylish medical compression hosiery for every day wear
• French Lace Sensinov Silicone Border
• May be worn as leggings
Black, Midnight Blue, and Graphite
15-20 mmHg Moderate Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
Discomfort from spider veins
Relief from minor leg & ankle swelling
Relief from minor edema / lymphedema
Relief of tired aching legs
Relief of leg discomfort during pregnancy
Minor varicose veins
For wear following sclerotherapy
Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
| Sigvaris 841 Soft Opaque 15-20 mmHg Closed Toe Calf High for Women |
| Size || Midnight Blue || Espresso || Graphite || Black || Nude |
| SS || 841CSSW09 || 841CSSW89 || 841CSSW91 || 841CSSW99 || 841CSSW35 |
| SL || 841CSLW09 || 841CSLW89 || 841CSLW91 || 841CSLW99 || 841CSLW35 |
| MS || 841CMSW09 || 841CMSW89 || 841CMSW91 || 841CMSW99 || 841CMSW35 |
| ML || 841CMLW09 || 841CMLW89 || 841CMLW91 || 841CMLW99 || 841CMLW35 |
| LS || 841CLSW09 || 841CLSW89 || 841CLSW91 || 841CLSW99 || 841CLSW35 |
| LL || 841CLLW09 || 841CLLW89 || 841CLLW91 || 841CLLW99 || 841CLLW35 |
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you'll need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.