HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530Sigvaris 781C EverSheer 15-20 mmHg Open Toe Calf High Compression Stockings for Women
Sigvaris EverSheer Medical Compression Series combines all-day softness and comfort with the greatest possible durability. Sigvaris EverSheer is the sheerest 15-20 mmHg sheer stocking in its class. These support hose deliver consistent sheerness from ankle through calf. EverSheer is the only 15-20 mmHg sheer compression hosiery with double-covered spandex.
EverSheer Features and Benefits
• No bare spandex to irritate the skin
• Easier to don and remove
• More durable
• Excellent breathability and moisture management
• Feels soft on the skin
• 69% Nylon
• 31% Spandex
• Latex Free
Because Sigvaris EverSheer Compression Stockings are so sheer, it is highly recommended that you use donning gloves
to assist you in the donning and doffing process. This will help eliminate runs caused by fingernails and/or jewelry.
15-20 mmHg Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
Discomfort from spider veins
Relief from minor leg swelling
Relief from minor edema / lymphedema
Relief of tired aching legs
Relief of leg discomfort during pregnancy
Minor varicose veins
For wear following sclerotherapy
Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
| Sigvaris 780 EverSheer 15-20 mmHg Open Toe Calf High for Women |
| Size || Natural || Suntan || Black |
| SS || 781CSSO33 || 781CSSO36 || 781CSSO99 |
| SL || 781CSLO33 || 781CSLO36 || 781CSLO99 |
| MS || 781CMSO33 || 781CMSO36 || 781CMSO99 |
| ML || 781CMLO33 || 781CMLO36 || 781CMLO99 |
| LS || 781CLSO33 || 781CLSO36 || 781CLSO99 |
| LL || 781CLLO33 || 781CLLO36 || 781CLLO99 |
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you'll need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.