|Available Options: |
|Size: [ ? ] |
|Toe Type: |(U.S. only)
(Click an image to enlarge, also see More Images tab below)
Midsheer is an elegant semi-transparent collection of hosiery from Sigvaris which will help to keep your legs looking attractive throughout the entire day. The Midsheer thigh high provides support for your legs while offering consistent sheer fabric from the ankle up. This garment will increase your confidence to wear sheer hosiery on a regular basis.
• Silicone dot band to prevent rolling
• Energizing 20-30 mmHg graduated compression
• Exceptional breathability and moisture management
• Double-covered yarns provide a luxurious feel and easy donning
Available in black, natural, nightshade and dark navy.
Material made of:
• 68% nylon
• 32% spandex
20-30 mmHg (CCL 1) firm gradient compression indication guide:
• Moderate to severe varicose veins
• Moderate leg and ankle swelling
• Relief from moderate edema / lymphedema
• Varicose veins during pregnancy
• Leg swelling following surgery
• Following sclerotherapy
• Orthostatic hypotension
• Postural hypotension
• Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
Additional Product Images (click to enlarge)
Thigh High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, about half an inch above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Find the widest part of your thigh - right under your buttocks. Measure the circumference of this part of your thigh.
4. Measure the distance from the bottom of your buttocks to the floor.
Wear & Care for all Compression Garments