|Available Options: |
|Size: [ ? ] |
|Toe Type: |(U.S. only)
(Click an image to enlarge, also see More Images tab below)
Midsheer is an elegant semi-transparent collection of hosiery from Sigvaris which will help to keep your legs looking attractive throughout the entire day. Midsheer calf high stockings provide support for your legs while offering consistent sheerness from the ankle up. This garment will increase your confidence to wear sheer hosiery on a regular basis.
• Energizing 20-30 mmHg graduated compression
• Exceptional breathability and moisture management
• Double-covered yarns provide a luxurious feel and easy donning
Available in natural, black, nightshade and dark navy.
Material made of:
• 68% nylon
• 32% spandex
20-30 mmHg (CCL 1) firm gradient compression indication guide:
• Moderate to severe varicose veins
• Moderate leg and ankle swelling
• Relief from moderate edema / lymphedema
• Varicose veins during pregnancy
• Leg swelling following surgery
• Following sclerotherapy
• Orthostatic hypotension
• Postural hypotension
• Helps prevent deep vein thrombosis
Additional Product Images (click to enlarge)
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care for all Compression Garments