HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530Sigvaris 184C Series: 15-20 mmHg Athletic Recovery Knee High Compression Socks for Men in White
Sigvaris 184 Athletic Recovery for Men has been combined with the 144 Athletic Recovery for women to create a unisex Sigvaris 401 Athletic Recovery Sock. We ONLY HAVE 1 MORE PAIR OF SIZE A IN WHITE FOR MEN. They are non-returnable.
Recently, compression garments have become highly visible in all major sports. Whether it's during the actual event, after the event, or even while traveling, athletes are making graduated compression socks part of their everyday attire.
Sigvaris Athletic Recovery Support Socks; Active Therapy - Athletic Recovery
• Promotes lactic acid flush-out and relieves delayed onset muscle soreness!
• Patented Dri-release and Latex-Free yarns with an embedded Freshguard treatment that virtually eliminates odors!
• 67% DriRelease Polyester
• 26% Nylon
• 7% Spandex
• Latex Free
15-20 mmHg Moderate Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
Discomfort from spider veins
Relief from minor leg & ankle swelling
Relief from minor edema / lymphedema
Relief of tired aching legs
Relief of leg discomfort during pregnancy
Minor varicose veins
For wear following sclerotherapy
Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
DOMS - Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness
AKA "Muscle Fever"
| Sigvaris 184 Athletic Recovery 15-20 mmHg Closed Toe Calf High for Men |
| Size || White |
| A || 184CA00 |
| B || 184CB00 |
| C || 184CC00 |
| D || 184CD00 |
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you'll need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.