HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530Rawlings VO2fx 15-20 mmHg Knee High Compression Socks with Padded Sole; increases your speed and slashes your recovery time!
Clinically proven to increase circulation, improve speed and endurance, and slash your recovery time. Graduated compression stimulates return blood flow and reduces muscle fatigue. Rawlings VO2fx Knee High 15-20 mmHg compression socks are the perfect socks for any sport for game day or practice!
• Mid-foot arch support
• Y-heel & enclosed toe box
• Seamless construction
• High quality CoolMax & Lycra fabrics
• 50% CoolMax
• 45% Nylon
• 5% Spandex
| VO2fx 15-20 mmHg Knee High Compression Socks |
| Size || Black || White || Navy || Royal || Scarlet |
| Medium || ALSPRT-B-89 || ALSPRT-W-89 || ALSPRT-N-89 || ALSPRT-R-89 || ALSPRT-S-89 |
| Large || ALSPRT-B-90 || ALSPRT-W-90 || ALSPRT-N-90 || ALSPRT-R-90 || ALSPRT-S-90 |
| Extra Large || ALSPRT-B-91 || ALSPRT-W-91 || ALSPRT-N-91 || ALSPRT-R-91 || ALSPRT-S-91 |
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you'll need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.