|Available Options: |
|Size: [ ? ] |
(Click an image to enlarge)
HCPCS Code / CPT Code: L8010
LympheDivas 20-30 mmHg Compression White Arm Sleeve
Fashionable compression arm sleeves to prevent or manage mild to moderate upper extremity lymphedema.
• 360 degree stretch for true comfort and fit
• Moisture-wicking technology that dries quickly
• Aloe Vera (unscented) for added softness
• Wide range of fashionable colors
• Hand wash with warm water using a mild soap or detergent designed for compression stockings. Hang or lay flat to air dry
• Latex free, 81% nylon, 19% lycra
These Arm Sleeves DO NOT have a Silicone Border. They are ideal for those who are allergic to Silicone or those who simply prefer to use adhesive lotion to help keep their garments up. If you are looking for an Arm Sleeve with Silicone Border, please see the appropriate page.
20-30 mmHg Compression:
Class 1: for managing or preventing mild to moderate lymphedema
Additional Product Images (click to enlarge)
Arm Sleeve Measuring Instructions
1. Measure the wrist circumference at the narrowest part of the wrist.
2. Measure the elbow circumference at the elbow crease.
3. Measure the axilla (underarm) circumference just underneath the armpit.
Wear & Care for all Compression Garments