HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530Juzo Attractive 5140AD Knee High Compression Stockings in Taupe. Soft, opaque, stylish support hosiery in a variety of fashionable colors
Juzo has changed the colors available for the 5140AD support hose line. Taupe has been discontinued, however there 3 PAIRS IN SIZE I. If that's your size order before it's too late! Also, check out the New Colors
• Exclusive Fibersoft technology provides the ultimate softness in a breathable yet durable stocking
• Inconspicuous opaque knit conceals blemishes or varicose veins
• Reinforced toe and heel
• Machine wash in a mesh laundry bag or hand wash with warm water using a mild soap or detergent designed for compression stockings. Machine dry on low heat
• Latex free, 80% polamide, 20% lycra
15-20 mmHg Moderate Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
Discomfort from spider veins
Relief from minor leg & ankle swelling
Relief from minor edema / lymphedema
Relief of tired aching legs
Relief of leg discomfort during pregnancy
Minor varicose veins
For wear following sclerotherapy
Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you'll need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.