HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530Jobst soSoft 15-20 mmHg Women's Ribbed Pattern Knee High Compression Socks
Medium weight pattern support socks for everyday activities in a moderate support.
• A soft and comfortable sock you won't mind wearing all day long
• Stylish pattern style makes this support sock perfect for everyday wear
• Easy to don help increase patient compliance
• Superior moisture management with wicking properties, helps keep feet dry and comfortable
• Available in Closed Toe only. Choose from Black, White, or Sand.
• Machine wash in a mesh laundry bag or hand wash with warm water using a mild soap or detergent designed for compression stockings. Machine dry on low heat
15-20 mmHg Moderate Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
Discomfort from spider veins
Relief from minor leg & ankle swelling
Relief from minor edema / lymphedema
Relief of tired aching legs
Relief of leg discomfort during pregnancy
Minor varicose veins
For wear following sclerotherapy
Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
| Jobst soSoft 15-20 mmHg Ribbed Pattern Compression Socks |
| Size || Black || Sand || White |
| Small || 120213 || 120217 || 120319 |
| Medium || 120214 || 120218 || 120320 |
| Large || 120215 || 120219 || 120321 |
| Extra Large || 120216 || 120220 || 120322 |
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you'll need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.