HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530Jobst Relief 15-20 mmHg Knee High Compression Stockings. Gradient Compression Therapy, at a price you can afford!
• 3-D knit structure using air covered spandex yarn that is soft to touch and comfortable for all day wear
• Closed toe styles designed with a roomy toe allowance for patients who require additional "wiggle room"
• Reinforced heel, designed for long lasting durability
• Latex Free
• 80% Nylon , 20% Spandex
• Relief is an economical, unisex stocking, appropriate for use by both men and women
15-20 mmHg Moderate Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
Discomfort from spider veins
Relief from minor leg & ankle swelling
Relief from minor edema / lymphedema
Relief of tired aching legs
Relief of leg discomfort during pregnancy
Minor varicose veins
For wear following sclerotherapy
Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
Relief 15-20 mmHg Closed Toe Knee High
Extra Large-Full Calf
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you'll need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.