HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530Jobst Opaque 20-30 mmHg Open Toe Knee High Compression Stockings in Petite
An ultra soft, fashionable alternative to sheer support hosiery.
• Inconspicuous opaque knit conceals blemishes, scars, or varicose veins
• Durable reinforced heel
• Open Toe design for those who dont like their feet to be confined
• Nylon and spandex yarns combined with a silicone blend softener for easier donning and comfort
• Cool and breathable texture provides for year-round comfort
• Machine wash in a mesh laundry bag or hand wash with warm water using a mild soap or detergent designed for compression stockings. Hang or lay flat to air dry
• Latex free, 78% nylon, 22% spandex
Jobst has changed the names of some of their colors.
Silky Beige is now called Natural.
It is still the same color, just a different name!
Original colors may still be available on some items.
20-30 mmHg (CCL 1) Firm Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
Moderate to severe varicose veins
Moderate leg & ankle swelling
Relief from moderate edema / lymphedema
Varicose veins during pregnancy
Leg swelling following surgery
Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
| Opaque 20-30 mmHg Open Toe Knee High-Petite |
| Size || Natural/Silky Beige |
| Small || 115620 |
| Medium || 115621 |
| Large || 115622 |
| Extra Large || 115623 |