HCPCS Code / CPT Code: L8010Jobst Medicalwear 20-30 mmHg Compression Arm Sleeve; a soft, comfortable arm sleeve ideal for managing mild to moderate upper extremity lymphedema using proven compression therapy.
This item has been replaced by the Jobst Bella Lite Arm Sleeves. We ONLY HAVE MORE left in Beige, size Small. This item is non-returnable.
• Lightweight & air permeable (breathable)
• Knit construction
• Easy to put on, comfortable to wear
• Reduced compression at wrist provides an effective and comfortable fit when an arm sleeve and gauntlet are worn together
• Machine wash in a mesh laundry bag or hand wash with warm water using a mild soap or detergent designed for compression garments. Machine dry on low heat
• Latex free
• 83% nylon, 14% spandex
• Available in Beige, Black, Brown
These Arm Sleeves DO NOT have a Silicone Border. They are ideal for those who are allergic to Silicone or those who simply prefer to use adhesive lotion to help keep their garments up. If you are looking for an Arm Sleeve with Silicone Border, please see the appropriate page.
| Jobst Ready-To-Wear 20-30 mmHg Compression Arm Sleeve |
| Size || Beige || Brown || Black |
| Small || 101313 || 101337 || 101340 |
| Medium || 101314 || 101338 || 101341 |
| Large || 101315 || 101339 || 101342 |